All included in your SOLSTICE CLASS cruise fare:
ACCOMMODATION: A huge range of superbly appointed suite, family, and stateroom choices, with at least 75% having their own private balcony.
AWARD-WINNING CUISINE: Main Dining Room with a nightly changing menu, plus an internationally flavoured selection of cafés, bistros and grills, as well as room service.*
LAWN CLUB & POOLS: Jacuzzis, outdoor pools, indoor adults-only Solarium, and half an acre of real grass lawn on the top deck for games and concerts.
FITNESS CENTRE & CLASSES: Ultra-modern facilities with the latest high tech equipment, offering a holistic range of instructor-led wellness classes.*
ENTERTAINMENT: From Broadway-style theatre to cutting-edge circus shows, comedy, magic, dance and live music - the best entertainment at sea.
CHILDRENS' CLUBS: Four different age groups of fun-filled activities, Xbox games and more, supervised by experienced by experienced youth staff members.
PORT IMMERSION: Onboard Destination Concierge for advice and bookings, interactive TV shore excursion programming and talks by destination experts.
Not included in your cruise fare:
- Flights, hotels & transfers (unless you have booked these with us)
- Speciality dining reservations
- Shore excursions
- Onboard drinks & dining packages (unless a drinks package is included with your cruise as part of an offer)
- Laundry charges
- Spa treatments & packages
- Babysitting service (Private In-Suite babysitting will be exclusive to Suite-Class guests and above only and available upon request for a nominal fee of $30 per hour for up to 3 children ages 12 months and older from the same family)†.
- Shopping onboard
- Telephone & internet charges
- Onboard tips/gratuities (if you haven't pre-paid these they will be automatically added to your SeaPass account)
- Travel insurance
*Complimentary dining at Main Dining Room, Oceanview Cafe, Spa Cafe, Mast Grill and Seaside Grill. A supplementary fee is payable at other dining venues. Room service charges apply from 11pm-6am. Charges apply to some fitness classes.
† Babysitting services will only be available to Suite class guests. Requests must be made at least 24 hours in advance by filling out a babysitting form through Camp at Sea, Guest Relations, Retreat Lounge or with the Butlers. Availability for this service is limited and operates on a first come, first served basis for suite-class guests and above only. Private, in-suite babysitting is subject to personnel availability. If In-Suite babysitting is being requested on a port day, one (1) parent / legal guardian is required to be onboard the vessel while the child is under the supervision of a babysitter.